Exploring her credentials Actor & Singer Liza Malik will be seen in two telly shows Ishq Unplugged on Channel V & Comedy Classes on Life Ok




EXPLORING DIFFERENT GENRES!

Exploring her credentials Actor & Singer Liza Malik will be seen in two telly shows Ishq Unplugged on Channel V & Comedy Classes on Life Ok

Good news for all Liza Malik fans! Voice behind the chart buster "I'm The Only Sexy Lady" ---Actor & Singer Liza Malik, a glamorous Indian singer & actor, who has already made a significant mark in Indian- Music, Fashion & Bollywood industry, gears up to exhibit her acting skills in her next telly shows - fictional Drama produced by Panorama Entertainment " Ishq Unpluggedfeaturing on Channel V & "Comedy Classes" produced by Vipul D Shah (Optimistic) on Life Ok

Offering a slew of creative work in her career, Liza Malik desires to capture the essence of the craft and wishes to take her career graph a notch higher with her next. Burning the mid night oil to ensure the success of her shows, the singer and actress leaves no stone unturned to make the shows a grand success.

Hence, Liza Malik enthusiastic about trying different roles gears up to spin her magic in her next telly shows- " Ishq Unplugged "- fictional Drama produced by Panorama Entertainment featuring on Channel V & "Comedy Classes" produced by Vipul D Shah (Optimistic) on Life Ok

Elated about her new show on Channel V, Liza proclaims "Ishq Unplugged is a new and a unique concept. Though there have been shows with a reality show backdrop but it is the first time ever that most of the actors in the show are real singers. If not all but yes most of them are" further adding "Due to my singing background, the production house approached me for the role of the main negative lead in the show. I was convinced with the concept of the show plus it gives me a chance to live both my passions of singing and acting simultaneously, so I have immediately gave a nod to the role"

Elaborating about her second show Comedy Classes, Liza says "I am on a creative high. Acting also has different genres which I am currently exploring. While in one show I am playing the negative lead, in Comedy Classes I will be playing different characters and give an attempt to comedy. Personally I feel comedy is a difficult genre and I am glad that I have got a chance to try my hand at it. I hope people appreciate the attempt and like it"

'Ishq Unplugged' premiered on March 7. The show will be on air at 7.30 PM on Channel V, Monday to Friday.

 by : Azhar Khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment