DWAYNE BRAVO RELEASES WORLD CUP ANTHEM UNDER THE MONIKER, DJ BRAVO



DWAYNE BRAVO LAUNCHES WORLD CUP ANTHEM UNDER THE MONIKER, DJ BRAVO


Trinidad and Tobago and West Indies all-rounder Dwayne Bravo, in addition to gearing up for ICC World Cup T20, globally launched his official World Cup Anthem titled, "Champion" in partnership with India's leading digital agency VEGA Entertainment and Venus Music Group at Intercontinental today.  Joining DJ Bravo on stage were Yamini Raju, Joint Director, VEGA Entertainment and Shehan Raj, Founder, Venus Music Group.

"Champion" references a number of Caribbean and international figures from all arenas whom Bravo considers champions in their own right.

Shot in downtown Los Angeles, the video for Champion was directed by Joseph Fernando of Content Productions.  It is the follow-up single to  widely popular Indo/Anglo fusion song called, Chalo Chalo, and the superstar cricketer turned entertainment powerhouse is ready to create a stir once again with his musical finesse.  

DJ Bravo and VEGA Entertainment will leave no stone unturned in launching his anthem, primarily to the South Asian market.

Speaking on the occasion of the signing Bravo said, "I feel truly blessed. I never thought I my passion for music could have gone this far and I'm excited to explore DJ Bravo, the entertainer. It means a lot to me to launch an anthem that I believe will be well loved during this World Cup, especially as it may be my last. It means even more to be able to pay tribute to people who have inspired me over to truly be a champion over the years. I hope it encourages everyone to find their own champion within. The VEGA Entertainment partnership is great for this song is a great fit and I assure my fans of many exciting things to come during this campaign",

'Champion' will not only be a fixture during the World Cup but will also kick off the India Premier League (IPL) 2016 season with new Bravo's team, Gujarat Lions.


 by : Azhar Khan



0 comments:

Post a Comment