Vogue BFFs | Diet and Fitness tips by Sonam Kapoor

Diet and fitness tips by Sonam Kapoor

 

With her weight loss journey right before her debut in Bollywood, Sonam Kapoor has become one of the few names in the industry that strike your mind when you think of fitness and diet! On the sets of COLORS Infinity's Vogue BFFs, when the host, Kamal Sidhu asked Sonam about her diet, she said, "I really believe in healthy eating and healthy living. I honestly believe that you need to enjoy your life, you need to indulge yourself. But I really believe in good health. So right now, I try to be as healthy as possible. For someone who's been in and out of hospital for the last four-five years, several times – it's a lifestyle change that I've had! So, it's important for me to say to young people out there that we all have body issues and that we all have ideas of what we think is a perfect way to look. But to be healthy and to eat right and to work out and be active is very important and it doesn't mean that it's to be thin, it is to be fit! So, I encourage that!"

 

Catch Sonam Kapoor in a candid conversation with Kamal Sidhu on Saturday, 22nd October 9 PM onwards only on COLORS Infinity!

 

 

 By Azhar Khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment