SHWETA KHANDURI’S EXCLUSIVE MONSOON POOL TRYST

Monsoons always brings smile to one's face and Bollywood celebrities are no exception to it. If there is one thing about Mumbai that no other city can beat, then it has to be the 'Mumbai Rains'.

And it seems like the Monsoon charm has struck the celebs of B-town also. One amongst the few is Shweta Khanduri who expressed her fondness towards the season through an exclusive photo shoot.

Shweta who looked stunning in a blue & white color swimsuit says "Rainy season is my favorite season long walks, Getting drenched in rains every girl grows up to and rains and pool go hand in hand. Being an active swimmer makes my affinity with water multifold; I love to get in the pool during rainy season. Actually I can say I am a water baby".

0 comments:

Post a Comment