Radhika Madan - "I sleep, dream and live Television".



  I sleep, dream and live Television: Radhika Madan              
             (aka Ishani of Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi....)


She started when she was 19 as the main protagonist of Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi....and has completed 1 full year in the world of television. But Radhika Madan has no complaints. On an average in week, she is currently working 18-22 hours a day as she is juggling between two shows - Meri Aashiqui and Jhalak Dikhla Ja. 


Says Radhika, "Ever since i was in Class I, i dreamt of becoming a celebrity. Infact, i used to sign on my friends books, teachers handkerchiefs then and use to tell them to preserve it, as one day i will become a star. Don't know how i was so sure of myself but this crazy thing continued till my college days and then just when i made up my mind to take up dance as a career and I had packed by bags for New York, i got selected for Meri Aashiqui. Initially i declined it and did not take it seriously till my director and actor Shakti Arora sat with me and explained, how i had got a project, people struggle for years to earn."


That was it - Radhika made this as a passion and has had no looking back ever since then. Sleeping was once a favourite activity but now it is acting, smiles the chirpy actor was gets barely 2-3 hours a sleep every night.

But Radhika has no regrets - her fan following is growing with every single day and now that she is part of Jhalak - she gets to learn dance and perform in front of one of her favourite dancers of Indian Cinema - Shahid Kapoor; the other favourite being Hrithik Roshan.


0 comments:

Post a Comment